CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

PAINKILLER

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fucking bad year

This is a bad luck year ......Agree??

1st case
On 1st day of CNY received a call said tat my grandma's brother in University Hospital(ICU). Then on the next day, he gone to meet the god...The rushed back to Malacca n stay for 1 nite...

2nd case
On the 5th day of CNY received a call from my uncle said tat my grandma's sister also gone...
Then my dad and my uncles went back to Malacca again....

3rd case
Yesterday(2nd Feb), I came back from college. I dropped by my uncle's restaurant. I saw my uncle's fwens all there n the workers r gone. After few minutes, my uncle came with unhappy face.Then, he received a call tat required my uncle to be in the Police station. I tot he wanna meet his fwen there. But I was wrong...

The police kept him in the jail. I felt very up sad coz no one can take him out from tat place. We called all fwens(police) to help. But Nothing they can do.... The reasons coz he kept illegal Indons workers. Is tat the real fwens??? I wont belief any fucking police anymore.......