CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

PAINKILLER

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Bird Park Trip

I really have no idea why I choose to go bird park.. I really have no interest with birds, maybe its because of the person I'm going with...

It really was a wonderful day. We go there with out a proper planning. I call it Simple Plan or maybe more like Crazy Plan.. I just checked the place out from website on Friday evening and we are there on Saturday. Then I end up waiting for her more than an hour.

All in my head was "What so great?? Just Bird park.. Full with birds, nothing interesting". In her face, I can see a Great happiness. It already show that I choose the right place :)

Once I step in the park, I saw so many birds... Parrots, Toucans, Peacocks and more.. Its really shows that my thought is wrong!! Totally wrong!! The birds make me forget the problems that always stuck in my head.. Its really relaxing~~ Plus I have the one I love beside me.. All her jokes and move make me feel lucky... LUCKY~~ Now I understand the meaning of happiness.. Its a memories that no money can buy.. Thanks GOD...

Its really wonderful... Its sunny when we reach there, then rain in the evening... Can say like we in the love drama... Even we walk in the rain to the bus stop... We talk like no ending stories.. Lovely~~ Wonderful~~ I will always remember that day :)