CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

PAINKILLER

Sunday, May 3, 2009

IS TRUE LOVE EXIST??

I think its just fairytale story that created by old old people...
But nowadays they created love story comics...
Its nice to read...
but Is it real??
Can it come true??
Or its just a sweeter in a story??

Last time, LOVE is just a game in my dictionary...
Now, I think I need to update the definition.

In story tales, comics, love story mention that...

With true love, No money also can happy...
But in reality ,
Its nonsense......
Y people divorce when the husband bankrupt??

MONEY is important...

Most of girls and guys like pretty and handsome,
Don't they know that most of handsome guy and pretty girls are heart breaker...
I received a email with tittle " Why girls still single?"...

Well guys....
If u got a nice and pretty gf, prepare protect ur gal..
For gals..
If ur bf is handsome, prepare to fight with other gals...

This is what in my head...
Its not to say only people....

SO SORRY.....
If this hurt anyone....