11 may 2009
I started with report duty then get brief by HR. Then, they send me to f&b dept(coffee house). I start with study about the glasses and wipe them as well. Then study how to do fruit punch(pineapple + mango + orange). Then study how to use the coffee machine.
12 may 2009
Still stick with the same place. do the same thing. but got extra work= clear table and collect pay.
then get lecture for 30 minutes from the boss. and they call that as briefing.
The "brief" is about :-
- great people can avoid from customer complaining.
- use ur eyes to look what customer want and need.
- Butter knife also called b.b knife (butter and Bread knife)
This day I been send to the banquet dept. I learn to set up table for meeting. then around 12pm they called help the coffee house to clear dirty dishes. at the buffet side.
Now, I realized that Its not easy to be a real hotelier...
Its require hard work, the willing to do heavy work, craziness, and talking skill.
Its not like what we think...
Its really hard and need strong heart..
I think I just have 50% to success. Wish me luck...


