What will happen to Malaysia in 10 more years???
Have u question urself before???
I can see that in 5 more years Malaysia will full with Indonesian, Indian(India), Bangla and Myanmar......
Even now the public place also full with them...
In bus, 60% will be the illegal comers......
In 10 years more years....
Malaysia maybe be second Bangladesh o India...
We need to do something~~~
not to say I hate them....
I don't want so many illegal comers....
What the police do???
take money from them n let them go....
This not fair for the legal comers.....
They maybe danger our safety....
They can do anything for money..
Kill, Rob, everything~~
Have u question urself before???
I can see that in 5 more years Malaysia will full with Indonesian, Indian(India), Bangla and Myanmar......
Even now the public place also full with them...
In bus, 60% will be the illegal comers......
In 10 years more years....
Malaysia maybe be second Bangladesh o India...
We need to do something~~~
not to say I hate them....
I don't want so many illegal comers....
What the police do???
take money from them n let them go....
This not fair for the legal comers.....
They maybe danger our safety....
They can do anything for money..
Kill, Rob, everything~~


