CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

PAINKILLER

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lost In The Hotel World

I really miz the coll times,
We can go out lunch with fwens to the place that we like n having food that we like,
Now, I feel like in prison.....
Having the same food without any other choices,
management decide for us...
Eat with the same fwens everyday,
in the same place everyday...
The break time just 45 minutes...
Last time?? 1 hour....

We work for free....
They should give us some times to go out lunch...
not in that boring cafeteria place....

Even the manager also make us like the Bangla workers...
when ever got heavy task ask us to do...
sort of staff, we be the replacement...
Is that the point we be there for???
They use us to make the department run smooth not study the operation...
Do I look so cheap in their eyes???
Or maybe there are words on face said"Bully Me Pls"???

I'm tired with all this nonsense....
N no one can help me include John....
I need to keep myself survive....
Fwens!! I need ur supports now!!
I so miz u all~~